Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 265

Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 265

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 6
Skin Playlist Problem
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Skin Playlist Problem

Posted by Carnavour 
Skin Playlist Problem
January 26, 2006 06:34PM
I downloaded a skin that has a playlist skin as well. I applied the player skin through options/skin which skinned fine. The problem lies when I open the playlist it still has the original skin and not the new one.

I then tried opening the playlist skin ini file from the options/skin but got the following error "not a valid CoolPlayer skin file" and then the path.

I have tried diffrent skins trying the playlist.ini and producing the same error. They all have a playlist skin.

What am I doing wrong? How do I have skin the playlist window?

I am using version 215

Thanks

Li
Re: Skin Playlist Problem
January 27, 2006 04:26PM
I have the same problem! If you found the solution please let me know smiling smiley
Li
January 27, 2006 07:34PM
ok, I found the problem. it looks like it will be solved in the next release. I don't know wnhen this will be because the last post from joh6nn was in 2004...
sad
January 28, 2006 02:05AM
no, it wasn't.

i am a loser geek, crazy with an evil streak,
yes i do believe there is a violent thing inside of me.
February 08, 2006 03:24PM
so when do you plan to make a new relase john?
Takmadeus
March 25, 2006 12:08AM
I hope that issue works out anytime soon, it is very strange to have different skins in one
May 15, 2006 05:09PM
this program is good and the source code has been released, cannot anyone fix the bug?

and does joh6nn ever plan to release a new version
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.