Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 265

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 265

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 6
a quand la version française
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Posted by cestmoi 
October 14, 2005 04:23PM
a quand la version française et en esperanto ? smiling smiley

Merci c'est un excellent programme.
Dankon, tio estas bonega programaro.
Re: a quand la version française
October 19, 2005 12:06AM
Internationalization, that should be deceptively easy to do.. Assuming I actually knew a foreign language. (I dont). For the following we might have to change the default skin, (Volume, Equalizer On/Off) I suggest we change them to pictures that would be understood over any cultural/language barrier. For the equalizer, perhaps it should go away when not being used?
That would take care of the on/off.

Dankon, tio estas bonega programaro.
Does that mean he is a good programmer or he wishes he was?
Re: a quand la version française
October 19, 2005 08:33PM
yeah, internationalization hinges mainly upon the skins used, i think. i can see french happening, but i think there's only around 70 known speakers of esperanto, so i'm gonna guess that'll never happen.

no idea what he's saying there at the end though; i don't speak any romance languages.

also, Quigs, email me? i've been meaning to get in touch with you, but i keep getting sidetracked.

i am a loser geek, crazy with an evil streak,
yes i do believe there is a violent thing inside of me.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.