Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

loving the default skin

Posted by dipdop 
loving the default skin
February 11, 2005 11:28AM
I know there's been some discussion about changing the default skin and I just wanted to put in that I really like it the way it is...

Because I've tried a number of skins and many of them just arent as easy to use, and often times the thing reverts to default and I'm so glad that the default is so usable.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I think if anything it should be _packaged_ with an improved skin, but keep the old one default, at least untill you get skins working perfectly ;p

yay
Druthers
Re: loving the default skin
June 02, 2005 08:40PM
CoolPlayer should be released with a selection of differnet color schemes for the default skin that match the default WinXP themes.

Just my two cents,

Druthers
June 07, 2005 02:13AM
that's actually not a bad idea. someone want to work on that? i've got my hands full as it is.

i am a loser geek, crazy with an evil streak,
yes i do believe there is a violent thing inside of me.
October 24, 2005 07:15PM
Can I make a new default skin? Perhaps even change the current skin a "little" (in case many people really like the skin). I'm not into making skins at all, but probably I can. Considered I like things as art, deviantart, drawing, music (making music too), tweaking software in general (I use linux slackware)

So, is there already someone working on this? Need help? Shall I start?

Please e-mail me, since I dont keep up with all the messages I post everywhere around the web.

Greets, Jeroen
April 19, 2006 04:21PM
Any chance of making it possible to skin with png's instead of bmp's? Improved transparency and use of antialias would be a real bonus when making curved skins.

Nick Decker did it with Sysmeter and the result was a hell of an improvement.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.