Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 6
searching for old cp skins
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Posted by gamelan 
August 01, 2003 10:01PM
Hi. It's a looong shot but thought I'd try...
I used to make a couple of skins for coolplayer a couple of years ago.. I used to post them on skinz & deskmod under the screen name 'gamelan'.. but since then both sites have lost their old archive and I don't have a copy of those skins anymore..
I don't even remember the name of most of the skins (that's why this is a loooong shot smiling smiley).. but most of them are round-looking smiling smiley.
I remember 2 names, 'Batu' and 'Ole Miss'.. and I think there are 2 or 3 other skins I made, including 1 that's probably the first custom skin available for cp.. (actually probably that's the one called 'Batu'...it's brown with stonish texture.. or probably I made 2 Batu skins..I forgot... :|).
They're really not too good.. just thought it'd be nice to find some work I did in my old college days smiling smiley.
So I'm looking if anyone still have a copy of any of the skins or can help me find them

Thanks!
gamelan

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.