Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

searching for old cp skins

Posted by gamelan 
searching for old cp skins
August 01, 2003 10:01PM
Hi. It's a looong shot but thought I'd try...
I used to make a couple of skins for coolplayer a couple of years ago.. I used to post them on skinz & deskmod under the screen name 'gamelan'.. but since then both sites have lost their old archive and I don't have a copy of those skins anymore..
I don't even remember the name of most of the skins (that's why this is a loooong shot smiling smiley).. but most of them are round-looking smiling smiley.
I remember 2 names, 'Batu' and 'Ole Miss'.. and I think there are 2 or 3 other skins I made, including 1 that's probably the first custom skin available for cp.. (actually probably that's the one called 'Batu'...it's brown with stonish texture.. or probably I made 2 Batu skins..I forgot... :|).
They're really not too good.. just thought it'd be nice to find some work I did in my old college days smiling smiley.
So I'm looking if anyone still have a copy of any of the skins or can help me find them

Thanks!
gamelan

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.