Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SKinning thread

Posted by mattj 
SKinning thread
July 09, 2003 01:13PM
I would like to make a request for a skinning thread on the forum here. I have been skinning coolplayer for about 5 or so months now, information is hard to come by (besides the few good tutorials out there, though they are getting older and discuss things no longer applicable) and as development continues, I am sure more questions will be raised.
Besides the unique smallness of coolplayer, I think the ease of skinning is one of it's best features, and one I don't think people jump into since little information is available. Perhaps a forum thread here might draw more people into the fold, and as more skins become available, it can only draw more people and attention to coolplayer.

~ mattj
jatol.com
Re: SKinning thread
July 09, 2003 01:26PM
Also is there an official skin team? I checked the site and it lists website designers, but not a skin team.

Let's take a poll, how many people use the original skin that comes with Coolplayer? How many use a skin?

~ mattj
jatol.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.