Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

About concerns and apreciatoins

Posted by Julio 
About concerns and apreciatoins
May 09, 2003 06:36PM
I have been reading many of the recent postings submitted to the forums, and the difficulties and frustrations folks are having with Cool Player. I've also have had my share. Given this I for one greatly apreciate having CP available for me to use and enjoy' CP is my primary player of choice. In my opinion at it's core CP still has the best sound reproduction I've heard comming out of my speakers. Also I've read concerns about the direction CP may be going ( mostly about the size of CP). Of course I've no idea what your (Nieka) vision is for CP. My feeling is you should take CP in any direction you like,and as for me I will decide whether I would like to go along for the ride or not ALL THIS STUFF ASIDE and finally, I would like to say thank you for all your hard work and commitment to CP. Also a big THANK YOU (belatedly) to MarcusO, and others who have helped and are helping with Cool Player.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.