Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 6
coolplayer suggestions
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

coolplayer suggestions

Posted by joe 
joe
coolplayer suggestions
May 02, 2003 05:51PM
Firstly I'd like to point out what a great player coolplayer is. Much better than the bulky and slow winamp.

i am trying to have files associated with coolplayer so that when i double click mp3 files coolplayer plays them right away. When i tried this in win xp, the file name loads but it is unable to play.

also there is the problem that when the computer loads a program or becomes bogged down, coolplayer repeats or halts, then goes on playing.

also it would be nice if there were some preset equilizer settings or a faq on how to use the equilizer.
crazyinsomniac
Re: coolplayer suggestions
May 07, 2003 06:57PM
>When i tried this in win xp, the file name loads but it is unable to play.

what did you try? Register filetypes?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.