Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 265

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 6
Version 2.07
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Version 2.07

Posted by Diapolo 
Version 2.07
February 17, 2003 11:32PM
Great, a new Version, of my beloved player smiling smiley.
I like the fixes and new features, that are implemented!

Thank you very much for continuing the development!

Keep it up ... WOOHOOOO!

Diapolo
Re: Version 2.07
February 17, 2003 11:38PM
A small suggestion, a button to reset the EQ would be great smiling smiley.

Thanks,
Diapolo
Roj
February 18, 2003 02:44AM
OK, I take it all back.

You guys did good - in fact you did GREAT.

Here we have good audio by a competent coding team (that doesn't need twelve revisions to get it right) combined with a truly USEFUL minimalistic interface. It flatlines that wannabe piece of half-baked junk known as Foobar in both categories.

I have only one minor nit: I get a pop between some (not all) gapless OGGs. These were encoded with the new AudioGrabber 1.82 which includes the custom .dll for .OGG encoding.

Thank You gentlemen - this is vastly appreciated.

____
Roj

"Faith manages."
- jms
February 18, 2003 09:05PM
LOL!

The world is indeed full of mental midgets.

I must say though that your reply is quite reminiscent of a (thankfully!) former "acquaintance" of mine. It's just the sort of lowbrow and classless foolishness the pretentious little spoiled bratling in question would have come up with.

Thank you for my chuckle of the day and for instantly reminding me of how well rid I am of this (un)worthy individual.

Be well...
Roj
February 18, 2003 11:06PM
To clarify further for readers of this thread RojR is me. I was posting from work and for some obscure reason my password would not work. Two attempts to replace it also did not work so I replied as RojR. Now that I'm home, the appropriate cookie seems to work on this machine.

I do not nymshift - never have and never will.

____
Roj

"Faith manages."
- jms
Roj
February 19, 2003 04:22PM
The gapless issue is gone with 2.08.

____
Roj

"Faith manages."
- jms
February 20, 2003 01:28AM
Pretty DAMN cool smiling smiley!

Diapolo

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.