Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 6
Default CP Skin as a Skin?
Default CP Skin as a Skin?
July 09, 2002 11:51PM
Been using CP for years (I remember the original "pee" skin!) and it is still the best damned player out there. While I like some of the changes made since going open source, some have been removed (play next song selected in playlist a.k.a. "click-queue," playlist numbering, filename paths, re-arrange columns (although they were never saved *sigh*), etc.) and I miss them. I hope they return before too long.

In the meantime, I seem to remember there being a skin (possibly on the daansystems.com page, but I can't find it now) that was an exact copy of the current default skin. Why do I need this? Because I have another skin set (CoolShade) that has a couple of small versions of the the full interface and I'd like to make a cycle set of the three modes (normal with EQ, mid-size w/o EQ, and titlebar-sized winshade mode). But if I specify "default" at the "NextSkin" target, then it returns to the previous skin when I try to switch away from default (rather than the next one in the cycle as I would like - in fact that next one will not come up again).

In other words, CP's own ini file doesn't support the "NextSkin" setting so I need a skin that emulates the default one so I can avoid using the NextSkin=default setting. (Yes, I know I could make it myself from the images still up at the daansystems site, but I really haven't got the time I'm afraid.)

Does anyone still have that skin file floating about? I've paged through all the skins at a couple of sites, but it's tedious and time-consuming to do so and I have had no luck so far.

One other comment since I'm on the topic: if I haven't changed the playlist skin, why does the playlist window need to be re-drawn? The flickering is very annoying and distracting (in part because it's not a fast re-draw either).
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.