Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 6
CD Support?
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CD Support?

Posted by Andrew 
CD Support?
March 11, 2003 11:25PM
Hello,

Will Coolplayer ever support playing CDs? I hate waiting for Windows Media Player to load up and start playing.

Thanks,
Andrew
wira
Re: CD Support?
March 25, 2003 07:42AM
I second this.
I totally ditched Winamp after using this program, but I really hate the idea that I have to use Windows Media Player/Windows CD Player to play audio cds now.
Can we get this feature for next version please?
jimbo
March 25, 2003 08:44AM
This question has been answered numerous times.
Install the plugin.
wira
March 28, 2003 06:37PM
I seriously think this should be added to the FAQ.
CD Reader plug-in problems?
April 14, 2003 09:23PM
I was wondering... does anyone else have a problem with Coolplayer crashing a lot while playing CDs with the CD Reader plug-in? Any ideas how to fix this, or a different plug-in to try?

Personally I also wish CoolPlayer had native CD support. For some reason audio CDs sound terrible on my computer when played through Windows Media Player, the generic Windows CD Player, and my ATI Multimedia CD Player, but they sound good through CoolPlayer. Well, for the two or three tracks at a time before the plug-in causes CoolPlayer to crash, anyway...

Peace & Luv, Liz
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.