Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Add button in the new playlist

Posted by Tecker 
Add button in the new playlist
February 22, 2003 04:12AM
I miss the old days where you could click add, select songs and add them into the playlist. It what im use to and love. im sure it wouldnt take much to add this back in. Thanks.
P.S. the new player rocks.

Will someone use winelib and port it to Linux if you know linux?

To all you whiners wanting lots of function and extra code chew on this:
K.I.S.S.
Tecker wrote:

> To all you whiners wanting lots of function and extra code chew on
> this:
> K.I.S.S.

Oh, yeah - it's okay to want "lots of function and extra code" just so long as it's a feature that YOU want!! LMFAO!!!

(*shakes head bemusedly at the irony and yet another prime example of someone who just doesn't get it...*)
Rover
Re: Add button in the new playlist
March 21, 2003 04:44AM
I am in HUGE agreement with you in including an "add" button to the playlist. It would make this player absolutely perfect for me!
Art
March 21, 2003 02:59PM
What's so hard about drag and dropping your files to the play list or right clicking and selecting queue?

My preffered method is to drag and drop a batch of files or using the right click>queue method for a single file.

Not getting at anyone, just curious as to why you don't like those to ways of adding files.
March 21, 2003 04:27PM
Because sometimes you don't have the Explorer window open, but the playlist window. Then it's easier and faster just to click "Add", in stead of waiting for an Explorer Window to open (*sigh* - that can be so SLOW, even on a decent computer!). Besides, it's what I'm used to do, and I'm conservative winking smiley

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.