Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 6
now playing
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

now playing

Posted by reallife 
now playing
February 10, 2003 10:49PM
Hello it would have been cool if you guys could make a mirc plugin and a howto guide on how to show what track you are playing while you are chating on irc, its a bit hard to copy the song title and name and paste the song name and title, I refuse to use winamp anymore Coolplayer rules why use winamp when we have coolplayer ?
this is the only thing i miss with coolplayer!
coolplayer has more functions (read: more) i can add mp3 files from the network (usefull for my sister with a 2gb drive)
i threw out winamp a long time ago and i do not regret it!

Re: now playing
February 10, 2003 10:52PM
Sorry i saw the other post right after i posted but please reply here if you have an answer..
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.