Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

italian version

Posted by piercolone 
italian version
January 30, 2003 05:47PM
When an italian version??? Italy are waiting...
MadiZone
Re: italian version
February 23, 2003 02:35PM
Yes, and a danish version, and a german version, and a french, spanish, swedish, finnish, russian and turkish version as well?

The limited english in CoolPlayer isn't really that hard. If you can't understand it, it's your own fault.
SA
February 23, 2003 07:17PM
Well, if piercolone wanted to say that there should be fully italian version of CP (including menu translation and so on) then he was veeeeery naive 8)

Another point is that newer versions of CP don't support localized skin text font. That seems irritating for me because I have plenty of songs having not an english title. Enabling this feature back won't add much to the size of EXE, because there is no need to add text for each language - just some common things.
tungsten_22
February 26, 2003 09:02AM
well as of right now, i can't even LOAD a song with unicode in the filename. so support for that would be nice. but i suppose it's a difficult thing to implement since the only player that i've come across capable of dealing with unicode is Foobar2000, and let's just say they aren't concerned about that player's appearances.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.