Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 265

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 6
Remote Controls and Cool
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Remote Controls and Cool

Posted by George 
George
Remote Controls and Cool
December 17, 2002 05:05AM
Hi,
Really appreciate that CoolPlayer allows winamp input plugins smiling smiley However, it would be cooler if it could start making use of the General plugins as well.

I've got this Creative iNFRA CD rom and the remote that came with it. I can use this remote to control Winamp and hence is really convenient sitting back on the sofa and browsing thru, skipping and pause / playing my songs.

Would this be possible with CoolPlayer??? I'll most certainly ditch Winamp and all others if this happens smiling smiley

George
Kim
Re: Remote Controls and Cool
December 19, 2002 04:41AM
if you can point me to a page that has details on how the remote sends data to windows, i could most likely through togther a program to help ya smiling smiley

Kim.
Matt
Re: Remote Controls and Cool
December 22, 2002 07:58PM
Give girder a try. www.girder.nl should have everything you need to get it working. Configuring the program is a lot of work, but is well worth it. I've got a Packard Bell serial remote set up, I use it every day.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.