Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Shuffle

Posted by zeppelinfr34k 
Shuffle
November 20, 2002 07:08AM
I love everything about Coolplayer except this one thing, and it's driving me nuts. Ever since I re-installed Coolplayer (had to reformat), every time I click shuffle it randomizes my playlist instead of just playing new songs at random. I had an older version that didn't do this, but I have no idea which one it was, since I just downloaded all of the builds and they all are doing this now. Is there something to fix this in settings?
Re: Shuffle
November 28, 2002 08:21AM
Hey zeppelin,

You probably know this already, but I tried build 200 from the downloads page, and it seems to be keeping the playlist intact so far.

Try b200, and make sure you're selecting shuffle from the PLAYER module. DO NOT touch the shuffle button on the Playlist Editor, it will shuffle the playlist itself.

Hope this helps, that playlist scrambling thing in build 205 was driving me up the wall also. If you want to hear a particular song and you've got a 1000 song playlist that list-shuffling thing just doesn't make much sense.

Dave
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.