Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 6
Please don't chop my head off...re: equalizer
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Please don't chop my head off...re: equalizer

Posted by J e r n 
Just downloaded coolamp 2.05 today...works great and the equalizer is nice enjoy the .ogg support and the fact that it is *very* small!

I have one request (however judging by the response to recent posts I know I risk decapitation) it is this *drum roll*

a 10-band equalizer and *sword-chop* *phew*

-and/or-

the ability to save the presets... *sword-chop* *duck*

that is all

I was looking about sourceforge and found two equalizers one for xmms (eq-xmms, in v 0.3), a 30-band, but it uses GTK Widget (for KDE I suppose) and another rtEg, in v 0.6, again I think it uses GTK, I would program it myself except I am not a programmer...as you can tell I don't use linux either...I am an idiot so you'll have to excuse me.

Any way nice player will keep on using it (especially on my shityy celeron 300A - yes the one with the 128k cache!) keep up the good work etc

J e r n
If you use a creative Live card and don't play many games then maybe you culd look at the www.kxproject.com
their drivers for soundblaster Live) and Audigy cards have a nice equaliser that might just take your fancy and there is no programming required.

Art
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.