Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

winamp plugins

Posted by xbenchman 
xbenchman
winamp plugins
October 12, 2002 09:13PM
Having a terrible time getting coolplayer to acknowledge the mp3pro plugin. I believe that coolplayer is picking the file as a regular file and picking up the mp3pro plugin.

Would it be easier to have all the formats played by coolplayer to be decoded by a plugin. It would save on the size of coolplayer and each individual could put their own plug ins for what format of music they listen to.

I have recently been encoding music in the .mv3 format. It is the lame plusv encoder. the plug in for mv3 music is not picked up by coolplayer. the resulting sound is extremely choppy and hard to listen to. I have had to install another player to get around this issue.

I really like coolplayer and would be most appreciative if the plug-ins could be configured in coolplayer and actually picked and used. The streaming of music is working with the exception of artist and song title not being picked up. The other stream player picks them up when they are available but coolplayer misses them all

Thank You for such a wonderful player, I use it everday and would like to see this project continue to develop
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.