Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

skinbrowser/info cycler/location reminder

Posted by Arjan 
skinbrowser/info cycler/location reminder
October 05, 2002 11:42AM
Hi,

i would like to suggest 3 features which i think might make coolplayer even better.

1) a skinbrowser where you can esily browse forward and backward and where it shows a preview or it updates coolplayer to teh selected skin.
if you want to try out alot of skins now it takes ages to switch skins.

2) since some skins don't show the time/bitrate etc would it be possible to make a cycle option that displays all info (album time/track time/total time/timeleft/bitrate/filename and taginfo) and cycles through them .. so it shows all info a few seconds and then shows the next etc.

3) Coolplayer already remembers the last file played and playlist, it would be cool if it would also remember the location in a song.
I play alot of mix MP3's so that mean 1 huge mp3 with songs mixed together these mixes can be 1 hour or longer, sometimes i stop listening at lets say 20 mins. 40 secs. when i close coolplayer, next time i start it it starts at the beginning.. it would be cool if it would start at 20 mins. and 40 secs. where i was before i closed it.

other then that its great (also read my bug report over at the bug forum)

MightyD
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.