Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 6
coolplayer is SLOW
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

coolplayer is SLOW

Posted by Baz L 
coolplayer is SLOW
September 28, 2002 04:45PM
Hi. I hate to say this, but the #1 feature I'd like is for coolplayer
to have more speed! It stutters quite a bit while playing;
winamp almost never does. (Even when I just start netscape it stutters!)

Another annoying thing is either the lack of documentation about, or the lack of a feature to automagically load a playlist.

Baz
Re: coolplayer is SLOW
September 28, 2002 08:44PM
Um...my old computer was a pentium 233mhz and it had 32mb ram and it never stuttered, now i have a amd athlon 1.5ghz with 256mb ram and i can run coolplayer together with games and it doesn't slow down. coolplayer is the fastest player i know of.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.