Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Features I'm Looking For

Posted by idontlikecoaster 
idontlikecoaster
Features I'm Looking For
September 27, 2002 02:11AM
I just downloaded CoolPlayer and find it quite nice. Having said that, there's a few things that make me less likely to adopt it:
*It lacks a small mode-- I like to have Winamp minimized and always in top so it sits in the title bar of a maximized window. It'd be great if CoolPlayer could do this too.
*The playlist is a seperate window with a button in the taskbar-- I'd like it better Winamp style.
Tobbe
Re: Features I'm Looking For
November 08, 2002 10:03PM
I would also like to be able to minimize the player to a mere bar with play/stop/pause... buttons like in winamp so I can have it always on top.

Otherwise it's a darn good piece of software, and cheap too =)
Re: Features I'm Looking For
December 30, 2002 02:55PM
If you download a skin that has a "Shaded Mode.ini" then you can use the skin swich button to go to small size. The only problem is some skins use that to hide the equalizer so check out the skins for the true Shaded mode. If you cant find the shaded button off the bat then go into the options and then click on the ok button it should switch for some odd reason. "Sputnik" skin is a good shaded skin also "Polymer 2" is nice.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.