Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 252

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/coolplayer/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:252) in /tmp/tpl-lightweight-header-847d95f8bd360b3bd0138ecd451a67e5.php-stage2 on line 6
Crossfading
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Crossfading

Crossfading
August 09, 2002 07:47AM
This is a cute little player. I have been using this for last 3 months.
It produces high fidility sound and i like that.

Winamp3 loads even slower than 2.80 or older versions and sounds thicker.

If they add CROSSFADING feature in Coolplayer, that would be really nice.
That way i can mix my songs and switch songs smoothly.
DJs would love it too!

Changing the equalizer settings can make a big difference in the sound quality.
I read in the forum that some people dont even use the equalizer.
I suggest people to use "U" curve and try it out and then tell me the difference. I am sure you wont regret it.
Re: Crossfading
August 12, 2002 01:51PM
Couldn't agree more - crossfading is sweeeet and I'd love to see it in this awesome player.

I can see it being very cpu/memory intensive though so maybe its a feature too far?

If it can be done cleanly then I think this feature would be worth more than any other.

Great player BTW.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.