Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

playlist not skinned?

Posted by Neal 
playlist not skinned?
April 29, 2005 12:04AM
When I load a skin why does the default playlist skin load? I can’t seem to get the playlist to show a custom skin. I searched here for an answer and all I can find is that this feature has been disabled? That doesn’t seam right... I mean when you are improving an application do you go backwards and disable the skin? That doesn’t make any sense to me. Does any one now what to do so the playlist will show a custom skin? Or is there an older version that works? Thanks in advance... Neal
Re: playlist not skinned?
October 21, 2005 04:01PM
The 215 version does not allow changing skins but u can undress her then redress her with new playlist. i have just done that if u r interested Email me at telafar@gmail,com ill be happy to email you a copy of it or make some other arrangement to upload it for you
October 09, 2007 03:05AM
I have the same issue in 216 in XP SP2
October 12, 2007 06:12AM
Version 215 and onwards changed the code behind how the playlist works dramatically. The code to make it skinable has never been updated - thus the skinning on playlist has been disabled until someone gets too and makes it work.

Your Email:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.