Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Playlists

Posted by Orgasmo 
Orgasmo
Playlists
February 20, 2005 06:34PM
i hope this isnt a bug but .... every time try to open the playlist when i have a skin enabled the default skins playlist appears.... its really annoying but im sure someone can help me!i have the new (215) build and have tried it with different skins...ihave even checked the ini files but they appear to have nothing wrong with them!... however, i am **** at everything so i could be wrong here!

please help
candybar
there are no skins for playlist
February 21, 2005 10:07AM
for whatever reason, nieka disabled that around 213
do a search of the forums for previous discussion of this
Re: Playlists
October 22, 2005 03:12PM
to put a new skin u have to remove the default skin and replace it with a new one i have done just that in my 215
October 26, 2005 10:07PM
They shouldn't have removed the playlist skin feature, I hope it is eneabled in future versions.
December 05, 2006 04:31PM
2005... wow... hopefully someone will reply.. uhm.. so which file do i need to modify to switch to my playlist.ini? Or what would i need to do to change the playlist's skin? And why was it disabled? Bugs?
November 17, 2007 03:55PM
2006... wow... nobody replied and it is november 2007 now...

hope someone will enable playlist skin again and do a new build, the default playlist skin is becoming pretty boring... :-/

peter
February 05, 2008 06:48PM
fghjmlkhghgftgxdjgmyhkkjgfdfghjkllasdfghjkl;asdfghjqwertyui
jt
May 26, 2008 10:37AM
The last version that skinned the playlists for me was 205... god knows how many bugs are in that old thing though
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.