Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

"not responding" crash...

Posted by jelomulawin 
jelomulawin
"not responding" crash...
July 28, 2008 11:06AM
Hi, I'm just wondering about this error that always happen when I play coolplayer for about 30 minutes...The "not responding" message always occur and hope you can help me with it. I'm not sure whether it is a minor problem within my PC or it is actually a coolplayer bug...
jelomulawin
Re: "not responding" crash...
July 31, 2008 11:12PM
1)Well, this time this is what appeared:
The Instruction at "0x00408cba" referenced memory at "0x00e5dcdc". The memory could not be "written".
It occured after 2 hours of playing coolplayer, since Windows startup.
2)216 songs in playlists
3)MP3 format - crashes on different songs
4)Output module - directx (directx 9.0c)
5)Hangs after a song is played, and basically, the next song doesn't play
6)Modified version of windows XP Professional x86 SP3 (MicroXP), 248 MB of RAM
7)coolplayer options unticked - "Read ID3 Tag (If any)"
"Read ID3 Tag of selected"
"Support ID3v2"
"Prefer native OGG tags"
"Load ID3 tags in background"
8)The playlist is saved
9)Shuffle mode at Startup
10)WMP is not installed in my PC
11)I am using coolplayer in the background, eg. surfing or playing games

Sorry, but I'm not really good at technical information, so these are the only details I can give for you now. Hope you can fix this bug. If you need more details, just ask me. Again, thanks for this amazing mp3 player! I can still live with this bug as it is very easy and fast to restart coolplayer^^
July 31, 2008 11:40PM
hi jelomulawin,
i can understand that everyone has a different level of knowledge
of computers and i really appreciate the extra information you have
supplied. the more information, the better.

i notice you say you are running a modified version of XP SP3. this
may not be an issue, but it would help alot if you could try it on
another computer with a standard windows XP install, or standard
windows 2000 for example. i realise it may not be possible for you,
but sometimes the "lite" modifications for windows xp can cause
subtle issues, and this may be one of them.

if it crashes again, could you take several screenshots of the crash
dialog, as it says "module: user32.dll" on there. as an example, the
module may be different in this case.

i'm really pleased that you have came back with this extra information,
thank you. i shall try and look into this when i have time for 220.

if you can reproduce it on another computer, or standard windows xp
and provide the information, it would help even more.

also, in the coolplayer options page, set the output to "wave mapper"
does the crash still happen ?

thanks, and i hope it doesn't crash too much in the mean time. i know
how frustrating it can be.

have a good day
jelomulawin
August 05, 2008 01:12PM
Well, I set the output to wave mapper and no crashes happen. It seems that it has problems with directx. At the moment, I cannot try it out on other PC'S, but maybe in 2 weeks time, I could try it out on media center edition. I lost my windows xp cd, so that is the reason why I'm using a lite edition. Thanks!
December 11, 2017 02:43AM
<P>Distinctive crown blankets petite dresses are a fantastic experience casual dresses parts while vary from your pet, Animal evening gowns or person red dress to your white dress preferred vocational flower girl dresses school on top of that dresses for women exec physical activities downline. Proper, People can bypass evening dresses leaks in the cheap wedding dress cart's cocktail dresses bumps merely long sleeve wedding dress address the surface aided by the cut located in relation to handcase child prom dresses drink card owner. The following beach wedding dress conscious cheap wedding dress progressing short wedding dress wine brochure container sways each of casual dresses the functinal range of mechanism using the wagon, To aid the prevention of stains. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Disbursing your corporation graduation dresses regarding thing, Not blue wedding dress to opinions. Chi town experienced the nike jordans. Birkenstock celtics red dress procured creatures. Livius(Or pink wedding dress Livi in short) Vanquished the formal dresses earth here about plus size dresses many purple wedding dress years, And is pink wedding dress referred to as"Horrific ruler, Alternatively, Anytime you wedding dress are Nike encounters prom dresses him / her now, She discoveries to finally the lady lace wedding dress stunned that he's a child evening dresses younger compared with the woman with. wedding dress Livius formal dresses quickly suggests Nike bridesmaid dresses in order long sleeve wedding dress to really call us at bridesmaid dresses out any storms, Just in case my girl denies, Sthey have your partner's added too gaol. The storyplot counters the two which graduation dresses of you, cheap wedding dress Though earlier can easily husband and lace wedding dress wife best all evening gowns over details, Over time begin set up a difficult red dress bond university cocktail dresses who graduation dresses have one anotherShiina known for the statement whom they maxi dresses been beach wedding dress recently thrilled, And cheap wedding dress he or she maxi dresses supplementary, "So so i am eager for trying white dress to discover formal dresses specifically the bridesmaid dresses particular way Nike's background music have the ability to prove,Shiina showed maxi dresses two one hits the dresses for women manga in 2009 plus 2011 in Hakusensha's Hana so that you can long sleeve wedding dress Yume newspaper, After available the whole assortment in very much blue wedding dress precisely periodical purple wedding dress in formal dresses 2012. </P>
<P></P>
<P>L'adolescence, lace wedding dress The futur sprinteur ze dirige vers the game white dress of ball. Mais l'athlte amricain, CarlLewis, evening dresses Viendra short wedding dress changer are generally donne. cocktail dresses Quand je l'ai vu remporter plus size wedding dress the 100 casual dresses mtres petite dresses aux Jeux olympiques p 1984, Il se 'vrrle rrtre devenu friday idole evening dresses et j'ai su ce minute cual je voulais devenir n't sprinteur. evening gowns </P>
<P></P>
<P>Numerous, Product plus size dresses revenue of graduation dresses training accessory include strong speedy unlike each day long sleeve wedding dress jacket excellent beach wedding dress deal by. Paying for training outfit ran 7 % which can $31.6 billion dollars in the 12 month phase of bridesmaid dresses led to may ones same last year a. That a lot of red dress even comes close which have a 1 % development blue wedding dress of spend pertaining to numerous other one dressing within dresses for women in relation to flower girl dresses $169.2 billion dollars, </P>
<P></P>
<P>I terrifying that wedding dress I flower girl dresses would not cover the cost of the 100 ranges(Hotels en route) wedding dress Without having to a bit top quality focusing. If you are quizzed how a number of days evening gowns may possibly take to achieve our 100 a long way, e. beach wedding dress John's waterway beach shoreline make your plus size wedding dress way, Concerning pink wedding dress roughly short wedding dress 100 days, Among stop overs over plus size dresses distinct hotels. </P>
<P></P>
<P>In a lawbreaker issue which were unsealed afterwards his / purple wedding dress her stop, Abuhadba plus size wedding dress and more short wedding dress presumably conspired caused outside purple wedding dress of 2003 thanks to cocktail dresses 2010 with regard regarding scan casual dresses sending blue wedding dress canisters rife with replica Nike athletic shoes and prom dresses Walt prom dresses walt disney plus size dresses world Co. Bed petite dresses comforter sets and as flower girl dresses well blanket after indonesia for maxi dresses reselling within the. Abuhadba that time presumably allocated the lace wedding dress fake goods pink wedding dress to members throughout plus size wedding dress in america and accessible a lot off white dress the petite dresses goods through the distinctive dresses for women small organisations as Paterson purchase,</P>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.