for my everyday use and never crashes on me. however, this
is where you come in.

if you have any bugs or niggles of the existing features
which you would like fixing for 220 please post them
and i will try my best to fix as many as possible when
i have time, and release 220.

please take note of the following.

1) when posting reports please be as clear as possible, and post
as much information as possible. i MUST be able to reproduce the bug.
please post steps of how to reproduce the bug, and why you think
it is a bug. you can be sure that the more helpful the report is,
the better chance it has of been fixed.

2) if its a niggle you have, please make sure its a fault and not
simply a dislike. for example you may dislike how coolplayer
does something but it is by design and the rest of the users may
be totally happy with it.

examples of niggles could even be almost totally useless things
like a spelling mistake, UI glitch etc

3) please no feature requests. 220 is a bug fixing release.

4) the playlist skin will not be able to be skinned in 220. please
no posts about the playlist skin.

5) crashes will get extra attention, but these will need VERY detailed
posts. crashes can be very hard to diagnose and fix.

6) please try with WaveMapper and DirectSound as the output module to
see if the problem still exists. this information is helpful.

7) an example report could be like follows (for a fake bug)

title: Crashes when pressing stop immediately after loading coolplayer for 1st time.

description:
Windows 2000, SP4
NVIDIA on board audio
CoolPlayer 219
no other sound programs open.
this problem did/did not exist in CoolPlayer X

steps to reproduce
1) download coolplayer from SF
2) extract coolplayer to "my documents"
3) run coolplayer
4) click the stop button
5) crashes - the windows fault dialog appears

the windows fault dialog contains the following information
fault address: 0xblahblah
module: fakemodule.dll

----------------------------------------------------

once again, please post as much information as possible.

thanks for your time, and future reports.
have a good day
Re: CoolPlay is still kewl...
January 11, 2016 12:34PM
Well I 1st down loaded it back a bit 2005 or earlier and used it for years, then lost it on a ton of backup CD's... somewhere's
dug it out again... and still love it... it is small sweet and simple... as I found Windows Media player would skip...
if I used it while loading down the laptop w/ tasks; but not CP-217.

So keep up the good work...

What I'm working on is trivial just had to see if there were any updates...

Chris H.
of Central NH
Re: Bug requests for 220
January 11, 2016 01:27PM
Alrighty have just done a playlist utility for myself to work with coolplayer...

but sadly CP-217 and CP-219 (my latest versions) will not accept shortcut arguments pointing to a playlist...
for it to load and play... (other than that it is stable)... always has been for me... going back to CP 214.

that is my observation...

I will have to do a work around...
but I am sure others

thx,

CH
Alton, NH
Re: Bug requests for 220
November 30, 2017 05:48AM
-- timberland shoes There reebok shoes were longchamp so many positives nike roshe from the louboutins Orlando ray ban sbocco Magics first portland trail blazers victory of the season ray ban sunglasses outlet that tommy hilfiger outlet stores it nike roshe was oakley sunglasses outlet hard for coach nfl bills Jacque tommy hilfiger Vaughn air jordan retro to stop ralph lauren shirts praising longchamp taschen his players. BOULDER, skechers Colo. hollister online shop deutschland -- converse For all adidas shoes of Sefo burberry sale Liufaus baseball bats tough cheap oakley sunglasses runs , michael kors outlet online sale this one plein outlet may fred perry shoes be the most impressive: His sprint from the locker room back prada handbags to dallas mavericks jersey the field.A hip pointer wasnt oakley sunglasses going to cheap jerseys sideline him michael kors outlet online sale in the fourth true religion jeans outlet quarter. Especially new balance store not lacoste polos in fake rolex a game relojes especiales of this magnitude.Liufau jerseys from china threw polo ralph lauren for 345 yards, birkenstock outlet rushed air max shoes for coach outlet 108 more toronto raptors and scored kevin durant shoeskobe bryant shoes three touchdowns timberland homme as No. nfl ravens 10 Colorado beat nfl rams No. reebok 22 Washington State nfl eagles 38-24 versace outlet on michael kors purses Saturday ray ban sunglasses in a soccer outlet online matchup juicy couture clothings of unlikely Pac-12 michael kors v?skor division north face outlet leaders.Phillip tommy hilfiger online shop Lindsay added 144 yards beats by dre rushing and two hollister TDs for ray ban outlet the nop jerseys Buffaloes air jordan shoes (9-2, 7-1), washington wizards who nfl giants can wrap michael kors australia up the South jordan shoes side northface of the conference utah jazz if ralph lauren factory store Southern California nfl azcardinals loses coach outlet online to UCLA later Saturday nba jerseys or by michael kors outlet online beating ralph lauren tracksuits Utah longchamp next nike.com week.It means gsw jerseys the minnesota timberwolves world to go womens hoodies out nike mercurial there and nets jersey win, ralph lauren online keep adidas superstar our coach outlet sale hopes hermes birkin alive, katespade outlet Liufau said. Its more bottega fun michael kors handbags than anything. oakley Weve beats audio been north face in christian louboutin shoes close michael kors bags games swarovski for supra shoes a long time roshe run now. Weve gotten a nfl lions little older and a burberry online shop little burberry outlet online better at being nike air max 2014 consistent and executing.Liufau polo ralph lauren outlet briefly left nike air max in nike tn requin the fourth quarter longchamp outlet only to return cheap glasses and dre beats pick dansko shoes up rayban a nike air max crucial third-and-short hollister clothing store that led to a chrome hearts jewelry game-sealing north face jackets TD run by nike mercurial vapor Lindsay. roshes Liufau michael kors purses becomes cheap michael kors the suns jerseys second-ever ray bans Colorado nike store QB to chicago bulls throw for burberry outlet 300 babyliss and fitflop rush for the north face 100 in designer handbags a game, joining cheap michael kors Steven nfl broncos Montez, giuseppe zanotti who accomplished coach purses the cheap oakley feat at cheap oakley sunglasses Oregon in ray ban sunglasses September mcm bags while filling in giuseppe shoes for a adidas.de banged-up Liufau.Sefo got hit coach factory outlet online on longchamp handbags the hip ferragamo outlet and nike outlet was hurting, Colorado givenchy bags outlet coach Mike charlotte hornets jersey MacIntyre said. mbt shoes outlet He nfl browns played milwaukee bucks really well. He played like I figured ua stephen curry Sefo pandora would.Luke fred perry Falk threw for watches 325 coach factory outlet online yards and three scores for polo ralph Washington State nike air max (8-3, replica watches 7-1), tory burch shoes which barbour women jackets had uhren won nike free run eight nike huaraches in memphis grizzlies a row. The Cougars can still north face pas cher win the North Division with a louboutin victory new balance shoes against pistons jersey No. ed hardy clothing 7 Washington next week.I just nfl jerseys thought we were incohesive as coach black friday far as doing our jobs, Washington hermes outlet State coach michael kors purses Mike air max 2014 Leach ralph lauren said.Colorados kate spade defense nike free shoes stepped up hollister co after the Buffaloes mia jersey fell oakley sunglasses behind nike air force 24-21 late converse shoes in the third omega watches quarter. The oakley black friday next michael kors four montre pas cher Washington michael kors bags State sac jerseys drives michael kors went michael kors bags like nfl jaguars this: Turned hugo boss outlet the nfl cowboys ball lunette oakley pas cher over softball bats on coach factory outlet online downs, punt, chi hair fumble and interception.We mizuno running shoes lost focus and in nfl steelers the michael kors handbags second marc jacobs outlet half we buckled down, defensive nfl redskins back zapatillas nike Chidobe nfl jets Awuzie burberry outlet online said.Washington vans outlet State and nfl patriots Colorado werent air jordan really prada expected to nfl seahawks be rolex replica in www.tommyhilfiger.nl position for red bottoms a cheap basketball shoes division coach factory outlet online title nike free shoes this late nfl chargers into November. The Cougars roshe run were oakley prescription picked nba jerseys to finish fourth burberry handbags in the North during polo outlet online the preseeason conference polo ralph lauren poll juicy couture and pandora rings the burberry outlet online Buffaloes last in the cheap oakley South -- There were nike air max so many mont blanc pens positives louboutin outlet from the bottega veneta Orlando Magics first nfl texans victory of free running the hermes bags season that stone island store it hilfiger outlet was hard for coach air max Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. barbour women jackets BOULDER, Colo. -- For nike air max 2015 all nba jerseys of Sefo barbour mens jackets Liufaus tough louboutin runs , nike online this birkenstock taschen deutschland one may kobe bryant jersey be the michaelkors.com most impressive: His sprint nfl panthers from the hollister locker oakley room flat iron back salomon schuhe to rolex the new balance field.A hip bos jersey pointer michael kors outlet online wasnt versace shoes outlet going to sideline him in air max the fourth quarter. nfl vikings Especially not free run in gafas oakley a game asics gel of true religion jeans women this oakley outlet magnitude.Liufau threw oakley for houston rockets 345 nike air force yards, the north face outlet rushed nike outlet store for 108 rayban more ray ban and adidas sneakers scored marc jacobs handbags three clothing websites touchdowns as No. michaelkors.com 10 Colorado beat No. dsquared2 jeans 22 Washington kanye west shoes State 38-24 air max 95 on Saturday in baseball jerseys a hilfiger matchup of unlikely mcm handbags Pac-12 division nike free 5.0 leaders.Phillip Lindsay timberland outlet added nfl chiefs 144 coach outlet yards ray ban rushing ray ban zonnebril and two TDs for the Buffaloes nfl buccaneers (9-2, wholesale handbags 7-1), nfl colts who cleveland cavaliers jerseys can burberry handbags wrap up the South hogan side instyler ionic styler of long champ the conference nfl dolphins if mcm outlet Southern California fendi outlet online loses to prada outlet UCLA nfl titans later Saturday or by adidas beating Utah next michael kors week.It means indiana pacers the swarovski australia world swarovski to designer handbags go out huaraches there and win, keep shop coach factory our michael kors hopes alive, adidas neo Liufau ferragamo said. hogan shoes outlet Its ralph lauren more coach factory outlet online fun replica watches than calvin klein anything. barbour mens jackets Weve timberland boots been coach bags in coach outlet close abercrombie games for a long time puma now. Weve jerseys from china gotten a polo ralph lauren outlet online little older and a michael kors canada little better swarovski jewelry at cheap jerseys being consistent russell westbrook jersey and oakley outlet online executing.Liufau briefly skechers womens shoes left in mcm bags the fourth philadelphia 76ers jersey quarter only nfl bears to return and knicks jerseys pick air jordans up a crucial third-and-short dsquared2 shoes that thomas sabo led michael kors outlet online to roche run a game-sealing salvatore ferragamo TD ralph lauren outlet run bcbg dresses by Lindsay. coach factory online Liufau becomes the second-ever Colorado air max 90 QB to throw replica watches for occhiali oakley 300 ray ban sunglasses and denver nuggets rush skechers for jordans for sale 100 in los angeles clippers a game, joining san antonio spurs Steven Montez, nike.dk who fidget spinner accomplished ralph lauren outlet online the feat kate spade outlet at Oregon nike air in celine handbags September nfl 49ers while mcm backpack outlet filling in cheap true religion for swarovski a ferragamo shoes banged-up thomas sabo uk Liufau.Sefo scarpe hogan got hit burberry on nike air the cheap nike shoes hip the north face and was hurting, Colorado burberry bags outlet coach ray ban black friday Mike MacIntyre cheap ray ban said. shoes on sale He new balance played really armani clothing well. vans schuhe He vans shoes played burberry uk like cheap jerseys I converse chucks figured Sefo levis outlet store would.Luke Falk threw polo ralph lauren outlet for 325 cheap oakley sunglasses yards rayban sunglasses and three nike max scores bcbg max azria for nike.se Washington jimmy choo shoes State adidas.se (8-3, nike huarache 7-1), which had won nike outlet eight in a row. soccer shoes The louboutin shoes Cougars can still win the north face backpacks North Division with ray ban outlet a pandora jewellery victory against woolrich outlet online No. 7 Washington polo ralph lauren next cheap jerseys week.I coach outlet just ralph lauren outlet thought supra footwear we michael kors bags were nfl falcons incohesive as converse outlet far longchamp outlet as doing our jobs, pandora bracelets Washington philipp plein clothes State salvatore ferragamo coach michael kors bags Mike Leach the north face said.Colorados defense stepped nike outlet up after replica rolex the ray ban sunglasses Buffaloes fell ralph lauren uk behind 24-21 late in the replica handbags third quarter. oakley sunglasses cheap The iphone 4s cases next prada sunglasses four birkenstock taschen outlet Washington jimmy choo State drives puma outlet store went hollister kids like this: Turned the nfl bengals ball new balance over nfl saints on burberry downs, longchamp black friday punt, fumble and interception.We christian louboutin lost focus true religion and in the jerseys from china second half oakley sunglasses outlet we vibram shoes buckled down, defensive nfl raiders back adidas shoes outlet Chidobe barbour outlet Awuzie asics said.Washington valentino shoes outlet State tory burch sale and pandora Colorado werent really expected ray ban wayfarer to michael kors outlet be cheap eyeglasses in orlando magic position prada outlet for a swarovski crystal division title nike.de this lunette ray ban pas cher late pandora into November. ralph lauren The Cougars were picked to finish cheap true religion fourth in beats by dre the ralph lauren North ralph lauren uk during jordan release dates the coach outlet preseeason burberry handbags conference true religion outlet poll nfl packers and tommy hilfiger the Buffaloes last in ecco women shoes the ralph lauren polo South

iphone 5 cases
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.