Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

2 minor bugs

Posted by Bill 
2 minor bugs
January 17, 2008 07:33AM
I'm running Win2K SP4 w all current updates, along w WinAmp 5, WMP 9 & CoolPlayer 217. I've changed the mp3 file asso to coolplayer.
Prob 1: I choose the bigeasy skin & while coolplayer runs it's there. But if I shut cp down & later bring it up, it's reverted back to the default skin
Prob 2: If I select a group of files w Win Explr then right clk the group & clk Play, CP plays the first song then quits. If I use CP's Open dialog & select a group of files, it plays all.
It's a nice, small footprint player & I'll continue using it but the default skin is hard for me to read & the application-centric approach to opening a group of files is too rigid - Pls allow for a song-centric method & either documents how to lock in a skin choice or fix it if broken.
One more thing, I tried searching the forum for answers to the abv, but got 0 returns. Sorry if I'm repeating other bugs reports here but I tried to avoid it.
Re: 2 minor bugs
January 22, 2008 10:07PM
hi bill,
sorry for the late reply.

about problem 1 - could you please post the contents of "coolplayer.ini"
to help see where the problem lies.

problem 2 - can you confirm all the files are added to the list but only
the first is played when adding from explorer right click menu.

thanks for your reports.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.